Reloading supplies in OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djcorrell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dillon precision, h&gh for local, natchez shooting supply for some, midway for others. of course j&k for lead cast stuff. (i remember when it was williams)....he had a great primer sale recently.

rjh4758

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
J&K for pistol caliber lead and they also sell Plated bullets too. Bass Pro has decent prices on supplies and equipment. If they do not have it or you buy in bulk go online. H&H is pricey enough that it pays to go online unless you are buying a few primers or a pound of powder but then bass pro probably has it and for less too.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious, is Outdoor America out of the question? I haven't reloaded in a few years but need to start again. One more question can powder, and primers be shipped to a resident w/o a FFL?

OAS has just about quit the reloading business.
Everything can be shipped to your door without FFL.
May be some guberment fees though.

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just do yourself a favor and take the short trip to El Reno and go visit the folks at Gene Sears Supply, I can think of ONE time in probably close to 10 years I was told they didn't have something. Good bunch of people out there and the prices are right. Later,

Kirk

Latest posts

Top Bottom