Reloading supplies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Powder Valley in Winfield KS.
Its a 40 minute drive for me in the Nissan and I stop in Arkansas City for some great sausages from a butcher shop and some 6 point beer.
Winner of a drive all around!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll have to go check them out

It sucks, but unless they have changed lately, you can call in an order to pick up, but have to wait three days for them to put it on the counter for you to pick up.
I think its a stupid rule, but its their shop and their rules, so I deal with it.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It sucks, but unless they have changed lately, you can call in an order to pick up, but have to wait three days for them to put it on the counter for you to pick up.
I think its a stupid rule, but its their shop and their rules, so I deal with it.
I been looking at midway they have pretty good prices

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does that allow them to sell stuff out of a storefront, without having a storefront? Getting around some stupid BATF regulation or something?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does that allow them to sell stuff out of a storefront, without having a storefront? Getting around some stupid BATF regulation or something?

Man, I don't know.
The last time I was up there I picked up several orders that were called in and would be picked up by me. They paid by CC, but since it was picked up in Ks state tax had to be paid.
Hazmat, no.

Latest posts

Top Bottom