• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Reloading

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gus Petch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hasn't replied to my pm's since Tuesday....
I wrote this guy off. I had agreed to buy his Lyman #55 and he set the meeting time and location. I provided my outside contact information, which he acknowledged receiving in our PM exchange. He did not provide any outside contact data of his own.

I PM'd him the morning of our designated meeting to let him know I was headed there. I arrived 20 minutes early and messaged him again to let him know I was there. I waited 20 minutes AFTER our designated meeting time and PM'd him again to let him know I was leaving.

I received absolutely ZERO responses to the PMs I sent the designated meeting day. No "I've changed my mind," no "I'm running late," no "I can't make it," no "F*CK YOU," NO NOTHING. If someone can't be responsible enough to make some kind of attempt at communication, then they're not worth an hour or minute of my time. My dog is more reliable than this nonsense.

Appropriate feedback has been left.

Latest posts

Top Bottom