Remember Pearl Harbor Day!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll always Remember Peal Harbor and those that lost their lives that day.

Unlike people like us, when I scanned yahoo's news page at 8:30 this morning there was no mention or remembrance of Pearl Harbor at all. How disgusting and disgraceful. There is no excuse for this.

I don't watch much local news, but someone told me that there wasn't any coverage on any of the OKC channels. Since I don't watch them, I don't know that to be true.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The men that were in Pearl that day were never the same, the entire country was never the same, hell the whole world changed because of the actions of that day directed against the United States by a Country we were at peace with at the time. In a Military reading I, at the time felt forced to read, it was said that the Naval General that planned and executed the mission against Pearl became extremely depressed the same day as the attacks and openly declared that the United States could not be defeated by Japan. That the attacks did nothing more than drive a great Country into War with a grand resolve that was propagated by a cowardly attack.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sadly, "Remember Pearl Harbor" will soon have the same impact as "Remember the Maine" and "Remember the Alamo", time marches on

was at the VA last thursday, saw a WWII veteran there, first time i've seen in a long time, old guy has to be pushing a 100. he was alert and talking with anyone who gave him the time. may be the last one i ever see. imagine,,, our tour of duty in country was 13 months, his was likely 5 years. what a grand old man he is

Latest posts

Top Bottom