Remember Pearl Harbor Day!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I visited the Arizona Memorial in Honolulu and it brought tears to my eyes. Unfortunately, there are many who put Pearl Harbor and 9-11 in the back of their memory. How could they remember the 7th of Dec when they've long forgotten 9-11. Liberals hurt this country.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I visited the Arizona Memorial in Honolulu and it brought tears to my eyes. Unfortunately, there are many who put Pearl Harbor and 9-11 in the back of their memory. How could they remember the 7th of Dec when they've long forgotten 9-11. Liberals hurt this country.
Anyone know of a good tour of the Arizonia Memorial online? A trip to Hawaii isn't in the cards for me for the next few years.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If anybody was offended, the hell with them. Thanks for the thread
I wouldn't say offended, but it wasn't a "happy" occasion. Just like Veteran's Day, Memorial Day, etc.
I'm glad for the post since events like this in our history should not be forgotten. I've been to the AZ memorial before I joined the military, and even then it was quite a moving experience.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good tour of the Arizonia Memorial online? A trip to Hawaii isn't in the cards for me for the next few years.

Research the internet, I think they are doing work on the Memorial due to deterioration of the pilings and they shut down the tours temporarily.

Latest posts

Top Bottom