Remember Toxic Masculinity?---Dad Teaches Trans Son to Shave in Heartwarming New Gillette Ad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ethan N

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The lack of basic logic and blatant cherry-picking of scientific research of poor quality in that statement makes it disturbing that this organization claims to advocate for adolescent health. Reading that made me feel sick.
How hurt she was that gay marriage was legalized.
https://www.acpeds.org/tragic-day-for-americas-children
Her statement focused on the evidence that children fare better with both a father and mother. That may be a controversial idea, but it has scientific merit and support, so I’m not sure how that’s supposed to discredit her.

Last edited:

Ethan N

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Heritage Foundation is a conservative group with a very traditional view on gender. Is there an independent group who has researched any of their claims?
Those weren’t The Heritage Foundation’s claims. They were the host for a forum for those medical providers to convey their professional opinions and the other two people affected by transition-affirmation to draw attention to the problems associated with mandating transition-affirmation by law. Hard to fault those people for accepting an invitation from a conservative group when most other forums are hostile to the expression of the concerns they have.

Besides, there are no independent groups anymore. Everything is politicized now, unfortunately.

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The lack of basic logic and blatant cherry-picking of scientific research of poor quality in that statement makes it disturbing that this organization claims to advocate for adolescent health. Reading that made me feel sick.

Please explain the "poor quality" in detail because they have a significant amount of published papers in the JAH. If you could... go ahead and dissect any of the studies with regards to their protocols or data.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Her statement focused on the evidence that children fare better with both a father and mother. That may be a controversial idea, but it has scientific merit and support, so I’m not sure how that’s supposed to discredit her.

Not to mention the natural family unit has been around for thousands of years. We think it is smart to change the natural because some feel good idiots think the unnatural needs to recognized as normal. Slowly but surely they will create normal attitudes in the populace by making TV shows, movies, infiltrating our churches and schools and eventually more and more legislation.

They will poke, prod, turn our religion and knowledge of right and wrong upside down by so called intellectual reasoning and the mistakes in history of our religions. Satan is definitely at work destroying families and the love of our fellow man.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to mention the natural family unit has been around for thousands of years. We think it is smart to change the natural because some feel good idiots think the unnatural needs to recognized as normal. Slowly but surely they will create normal attitudes in the populace by making TV shows, movies, infiltrating our churches and schools and eventually more and more legislation.

They will poke, prod, turn our religion and knowledge of right and wrong upside down by so called intellectual reasoning and the mistakes in history of our religions. Satan is definitely at work destroying families and the love of our fellow man.

Are you saying that single parent households are unnatural?

And most of the efforts to destroy a love of our fellow man do sure seem to radiate from one side in these discussions.

But as I’ve previously said, these sorts of hyperbolic slippery slope arguments are just rehashes of previous ones. Just with new issues. Life will go on.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They don't see it. The best that can be done is to try to present truth to them. They will only find Him by seeking Him; no one will be argued into the kingdom of God.
I have no desire to be welcomed into a kingdom based on a God of discrimination and intolerance. I’d rather be with your “sinners” than your saints. My soul is not burdened by a scripture written by old fools and preached by old fools.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no desire to be welcomed into a kingdom based on a God of discrimination and intolerance. I’d rather be with your “sinners” than your saints. My soul is not burdened by a scripture written by old fools and preached by old fools.

I'm pretty sure that you haven't anything to be concerned about. God loves humanity enough that if one doesn't want to be with Him in eternity, He won't force one to be there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom