Remember when Dr. Drew made comments on Hillary's possible health problems and then got fired?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And his two scoops of ice cream.
They didn't want the fact that two of the three last terrorists incidents in NYC came after comrade Deblasio stopped one of the most effective tools they had to prevent this type of incident and that one came in on chain migration and the other from a lottery.
The very things that liberals put in place to get a voter class when they become eligible to do so.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My buddy told me when I commented on his well done steak with ketchup on it that I need to STFU and eat my steak the way I wanted it,and he would eat his the way he wanted.
Which is correct.
I find parts of this story hard to believe, but someone telling you to stfu sounds plausible

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
My buddy told me when I commented on his well done steak with ketchup on it that I need to STFU and eat my steak the way I wanted it,and he would eat his the way he wanted.
Which is correct.

If I'm the one cooking them, it matters... to tell you the truth, it's really hard to cook a good steak well-done. Something like a 2" ribeye? Ugh, damn... might as well just boil the damn thing and get it over with! lol

Of course, sous vide makes it much easier!

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I'm the one cooking them, it matters... to tell you the truth, it's really hard to cook a good steak well-done. Something like a 2" ribeye? Ugh, damn... might as well just boil the damn thing and get it over with! lol

Of course, sous vide makes it much easier!
Personally, I like a steak just done enough that it doesn't bleed bright red (pink juice is fine). Not squeamish, that's just my preferred flavor.

However, I've also had 'em downright raw next to the bone, and it doesn't really slow me down as long as it's hot... :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom