• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Remington 870 barrel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gasman91

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I’ve got one but it’s not pretty. It was originally a 26” cut down to about 19ish” and someone butchered drilling the hole for the front bead and filled with JB Weld and attempted again then gave up. I’m assuming they broke a bit off in it maybe but not certain. I’ll let it go cheap if you’re interested

Valhallajack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I think gun guys buy them and sell for $200-$300. If you look around you can buy a complete gun for that. Keep the barrel and sell the extra parts or just keep them also.

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I think gun guys buy them and sell for $200-$300. If you look around you can buy a complete gun for that. Keep the barrel and sell the extra parts or just keep them also.
I agree, I got lucky on my last one and got a 14” dea style barrel with XS sights for $100 shipped.

It’s also sometimes good to check gunbroker, they pop up and go quick when priced well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom