Remington 870 Wingmaster 410 Inflated Price…Why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I came across a classified ad for a Remington 870 vent rib 410 manufactured in 1983, and they are asking $1100. It peaked my interest because I have a vent rib Remington 870 Wingmaster 410 manufactured in 1981 with a fixed modified choke. It was my first shotgun that my dad bought me brand new when I was about 9 or 10 years old. It’s been put away for around 30 years now, but I’ve been holding onto it for sentimental reasons. I figured it was worth maybe $500 so I was shocked to see the price of $1100. I did a quick search for similar guns and the price looked to be in line for other older Remington 410’s. What’s the deal for the higher prices? Why are people paying that kind of money? Would any of you folks on here consider paying that much? The gun is not for sale. I’m just curious about the value.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yep true. i give stuff up too cheap but that is what friends do.

Really? Because a true 'friend' probably wouldn't expect to pay you less than a fair value for your item. Whatever it is. That friendship thing works both ways.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have absolutely no intention of selling the gun. It means more to me than any dollar amount. Was just being curious about the inflated value. It’s crazy what people are paying for some guns right now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom