Remington 870 Wingmaster 410 Inflated Price…Why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
REALLY ask people who have bought from me. if you like .REALLY. to be clear i still consider my stuff worth the same as it was before this mess started and i do not over inflate my values just because i can. 400 dollar gun is still a 400 dollar gun not 1200.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Everyone thinks there stuff is worth a fortune right now. honest people still give real deals. not inflated market skyjackings!
in all honesty, even inflated prices are still great values. the prices we are all turning our noses up to will look great 6 months, 1 year, 5 years from now.

hell if i had the money, i'd buy everything on the front page of the classifieds right now. there's really not anything i consider i bad deal, just lack of funds lol

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
High condition quality Remington firearms are bringing crazy prices right now because Remington went bust. The same thing is going on with JM stamped Marlins. Remington has also reduced it's product line. Not sure if that's a supply issue or worker issue.

In my opinion, a high gloss blue pump action shotgun with high gloss walnut stock and Fleur de Lis checkering would probably cost 1000-1200 dollars.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rarity as PART of the equation.
With the EXPRESS being the "new" option, a Wingmaster, in excellent shape, brings a premium.

No different than a Win Model .410 bringing a premium.

1100 prices have gone beyond stupid
I might need to invest in a better quality gun safe. I’ve also got a 1978 Remington 870 12 gauge and a 1962 Remington 1100 12 gauge. I still use both of the 12 gauges fairly frequently. The barrel on the 1100 has been updated to a rem choke barrel, but I have the original. They’re both still in pretty good shape and have never thought of them as collectible types of guns. If prices keep going up, they might become safe queens.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Buy all you like boys not sucking me into that sham.

Fair value is fair value...friend or no friend. And just because you think prices are too high doesn't mean it's a sham. AR prices are the best they've been in decades. Prices of other things have gone up.

The point is, .410 shotguns, especially the higher quality guns, have always been expensive. Always. It has nothing to do with inflated prices. For crying out loud...not everything is a sham just because you think it's too expensive.

I learned a long time ago that it's a really good thing to learn to look at things objectively. It's not always the easiest way, but it's the best way. Not everyone can take emotion out of the equation, though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom