Remington 870 Wingmaster 410 Inflated Price…Why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well then PM me what you got and a price.
Haven’t completely made up my mind if I want to get rid of it, but I will definitely PM you if I decide to sell it. It’s a 1965 1100 12 gauge. I have a remchoke barrel on it now, but I also have the original standard 28” barrel in modified.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have absolutely no intention of selling the gun. It means more to me than any dollar amount.

A lot of folks wouldn't understand that. I do.

I have a single shot 20 ga that my dad bought me when I was 6 or 7. It has no makers' name or marks. It has no serial number. It was purchased new in the box from a guy that had a gun store set up in his back yard in a shed. I remember it like it was yesterday. My dad paid $25. He died when I was 9.

I wouldn't take $100,000 for that little pos shotgun. Some things just aren't for sale.

AMANIIAC

Amandah’s
Special Hen
Reaction score
I came across a classified ad for a Remington 870 vent rib 410 manufactured in 1983, and they are asking $1100. It peaked my interest because I have a vent rib Remington 870 Wingmaster 410 manufactured in 1981 with a fixed modified choke. It was my first shotgun that my dad bought me brand new when I was about 9 or 10 years old. It’s been put away for around 30 years now, but I’ve been holding onto it for sentimental reasons. I figured it was worth maybe $500 so I was shocked to see the price of $1100. I did a quick search for similar guns and the price looked to be in line for other older Remington 410’s. What’s the deal for the higher prices? Why are people paying that kind of money? Would any of you folks on here consider paying that much? The gun is not for sale. I’m just curious about the value.
I heard a gun guy on you tube said went out of business. Now don’t hold me to it but I believe it was Remington. Smh. Crazy. Now. They might be changing there name. There’s no telling.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t reload for 410 or 28 but have had decent luck locating 28 lately. The 28 values are catching up or right there with 410.

Latest posts

Top Bottom