Remington R-15: mini review by me. Warning: Lots of pics.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v252_dennishoddy_Photo0042.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v252_dennishoddy_Photo0041.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v252_dennishoddy_P1010049.jpg

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice! You did it right with the Nikon Coyote Special. It wasn't out yet when I bought my R-15 and I already had the Buckmasters.

That coyote has a bit of mange too. Thats why we do it, got to keep the pack healthy by weeding the weak and diseased out.

What round was used on the whitetail?

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I absolutely love it. I just bought another and put on my other AR. These mounts are by far the best, not only for the product, but all the extra stuff that comes with it. AND Mark LaRue is one heck of a business man. Love him or hate him, he makes damn good products.

I remove my mount all the time. As long as I put it back in the same spot on the rail, the zero holds. Maybe not exact every time but within an inch for sure. Good enough to be confident without having to rezero it after I remove it. Moving it up or back a notch on the rail changes the POI by a few inches.

They are a bit pricey, $200. But IMO, well worth it. Plus it comes with a hat, a bottle opener, dillo dust, bumper stickers, and whatever else free stuff he has laying around.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks, I am going to get it dipped soon. The rifle and the scope and mount. I am thinking Natural Gear camo, or maybe just multicam. The green doesn't fit in well during winter and fall, and thats the only time I need to blend in when I call coyotes.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice! You did it right with the Nikon Coyote Special. It wasn't out yet when I bought my R-15 and I already had the Buckmasters.

That coyote has a bit of mange too. Thats why we do it, got to keep the pack healthy by weeding the weak and diseased out.

What round was used on the whitetail?

Rem .55 gr soft point. Ran 30 yds and croaked. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom