Remodeling The House...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Next thing, after finishing the cabinets, will be to run a gas line to the kitchen so I can get rid of that horrible electric range. I HATE electric cook stoves. Got a new one just waiting in the garage.
If it runs off electricity, it better be induction. I hate the old school electric ranges. I plan on never having another one. I like gas, and I really liked induction the one time I got to use one.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't stand electric ranges/stovetops. Give me gas any day. It still works if the power goes out and it's easier to regulate with the constant heat source.

I like induction, too. It would be my second choice behind gas. I have a single element induction cooker...kind of the induction equivalent to a hot plate...and it's really neat. I like that you can actually set a temperature for the food to cook at instead of high/med/low. Also, I like it because the surface doesn't get hot aside from the heat transfer from the pan you're using.

But, I don't have enough induction compatible cookware. And I have a brand spankin' new gas range, so... Gas it is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom