• Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  • All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Renew Supporting Member

Snattlerake

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
same same

upload_2020-1-10_13-1-6.png

druryj

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Administrator Supporter
Reaction score
Made the Site Owner aware of the problem. He will either post up here once the issue is resolved, or let us know otherwise. Thanks for bringing this up!

I just tried again myself, as I am also due, and am still seeing the same error message as everyone else apparently. Seems to be some glitch on our end, but I'm sure he will get it fixed.

Last edited:

Okuma

Crocodylus Pontifex
Staff Member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey everyone, unfortunately PayPal has locked our account and banned us from further use since we have firearms related content. I should have a replacement up in about a week or two, I’ll post an update as soon as it is ready to go. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for wanting to support the site!

Snattlerake

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone, unfortunately PayPal has locked our account and banned us from further use since we have firearms related content. I should have a replacement up in about a week or two, I’ll post an update as soon as it is ready to go. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for wanting to support the site!

Did you call them a self centered group of sanctimonious, hypocritically pious, holier-than-thou, fools?

Last edited:

druryj

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Administrator Supporter
Reaction score
Does this mean PayPal is going on our "ban from doing business with list"? If so I'll have to rewrite my list that I keep in my billfold because I like it all in alphabetical order.

Alphabet huh? What; you showing off or something? Got your no-do bidness-with list all alpabetted up huh? Well, Mr. Smarty, Imma have my wife do my list like that too!

Top Bottom