Reoccurring dreams

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is very rare that I wake up with any feeling that I had dreams, but I do have one that seems to be consistent with me completing a car build. For the first month or so of driving the car that is finally on the road, I will consistently snap awake from a dream of catching someone trying to steal it from a parking lot while I quietly try to decide if I should yell at them or sneak up on them and give em a good curb check for being a thief.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, me too, I've misplaced my car in a dream, also had a 1937 Chevy pickup rusted out that was stolen in a dream and I've never owned the pickup! In the dream I paid $50 for the heap and it had a rod knock but I still drove it to work in OKC and that's where it was stolen.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, me too, I've misplaced my car in a dream, also had a 1937 Chevy pickup rusted out that was stolen in a dream and I've never owned the pickup! In the dream I paid $50 for the heap and it had a rod knock but I still drove it to work in OKC and that's where it was stolen.
Funny. I had a 51 Chevy stolen, never owned a 51 Chevy.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny. I had a 51 Chevy stolen, never owned a 51 Chevy.

When I was coming out of surgery one time I was chatting up the ex-wife (was still married at the time). She said I was telling her how much trouble I was going to be in because I'd parked my company car at the mall, and some bastard had stolen all the paint off of it, and I couldn't get the po-po to write me a theft report. Apparently I was really worried about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom