Replacing reloading kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
@swampratt , I just read your posts and pick your brain... I now cast my own bullets in .45 and 458 SOCOM boolets, also powder coat them with HF red. Truly has added a new dimension to my gun game. Thanks for always sharing your secrets!
So it is swampratts fault I have been spending so much money to buy all this casting crap.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dillon 550.

Sell some stuff, get a part time job, save the scheckels up.

You'll be happier in the long run.
I just not sure I can justify a 550B with the gear to load the amount I shoot. I do have a part time job but that goes to the gun fund==just not much of a fund.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_1544.PNG
I'm kinda like someone said above, I like having all my dies for a certain caliber in one turret. It looks like that may be my one complaint about the new Lee press in the link above. Although, the quick change bushings are pretty dang simple and handy. I have a Lee Loadmaster and a Lee single stage. The single stage uses the quick bushings. I don't think I'd ever be happy with a press that required screwing dies in and out. I've got a buddy that he and his dad are all bout Dillion. They look really nice. He does have a special upside down Lee though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom