Representative Judd Strom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was having some issues with getting a 9mm PCC with a pistol brace registered. YESTERDAY AT 2:00 pm I contacted District 10 Representative Judd Strom. He returned my phone call very promptly. He assured me that he would make some phone calls and reach out to his associates at the federal level to help speed that process up! Last night at 7:20 pm, I received an approval letter from the ATF approving my Form 1 paperwork. I like a man that gets things done. Job well done Representative Strom. He has my vote.

Last edited:

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I was having some issues with getting a 9mm PCC with a pistol brace registered. YESTERDAY AT 2:00 pm I contacted District 10 Representative Judd Strom. He returned my phone call very promptly. He assured me that he would make some phone calls and reach out to his associates at the federal level to help speed that process up! Last night at 7:20 pm, I received an approval letter from the ATF approving my Form 1 paperwork. I like a man that gets things done. Job well done Representative Strom. He has my vote.
I thought you quit???

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I hadn’t really thought about it like that.
That's how I have thought about it the whole time. All the chikin littles have been thinking the sky is falling and yakking about how they're gonna stand their ground and blah blah blah, instead of just closing their yaps, they're announcing to the world their intentions. Don't think for a sec the fuds don't have their IPs, Addresses, and all the sh*t they've stated in a folder. haha.

Once you get cleared, put a real stock on it. Then, when it gets turned over, you have your braced pistols and SBRs.
Foresight, or lack thereof is a b*tch. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom