Requirements For Ukrainians To Enter US

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For Ukrainians to be allowed entry into the United States, they must have lived in Ukraine On 11 Feb 2022, must pass security checks and Complete Covid vaccinations. Plus, they have to have a sponsor or entity in the US and pass robust biometric and biographical checks. Biden is allowing 100,000 Ukrainian refugees fleeing from a war-torn country to enter the US.
On the other hand, those designated as "Brown" can come unimpeded across our southern borders, can refuse Covid vaccinations, receive smart phones, and a monthly stipend of $3,500 per month (said to be false) which would surpass what a totally disabled veteran would receive for the most harsh combat. It is a matter of control, those south of us are far more easily controlled than a "White" Ukrainian who for the most part are conservative, thankful to be here and safe.

US to launch parole program for Ukrainian refugees

Last edited:

Peter1861

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
For Ukrainians to be allowed entry into the United States, they must have lived in Ukraine On 11 Feb 2022, must pass security checks and Complete Covid vaccinations. Plus, they have to have a sponsor or entity in the US and pass robust biometric and biographical checks. Biden is allowing 100,000 Ukrainian refugees fleeing from a war-torn country to enter the US.
On the other hand, those designated as "Brown" can come unimpeded across our southern borders, can refuse Covid vaccinations, receive smart phones, and a monthly stipend of $3,500 per month (said to be false) which would surpass what a totally disabled veteran would receive for the most harsh combat. It is a matter of control, those south of us are far more easily controlled than a "White" Ukrainian who for the most part are conservative, thankful to be here and safe.

Isn’t it interesting how Russians fleeing political persecution and Ukrainian refugees first fly to Mexico then try to cross the Southern border. It’s almost like the whole world knows our national security is a joke. I wonder if any terrorists got that memo - oh wait, they did.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Isn’t it interesting how Russians fleeing political persecution and Ukrainian refugees first fly to Mexico then try to cross the Southern border. It’s almost like the whole world knows our national security is a joke. I wonder if any terrorists got that memo - oh wait, they did.
Biden isn't allowing Ukrainian refugees in at our southern borders I've read.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Biden isn't allowing Ukrainian refugees in at our southern borders I've read.
Some have gotten across after using some of the US legal services. The families I saw on a TV report had been turned down twice until getting the same legal folks that the terrorists coming into our country are using.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll trust your research. Either way, they try because they know it’s the easy route, even as onlookers from the other side of the world. I’ll bet some have made it without getting caught.
Correct. The ones I referred to were trying to legally get across the border. I'm in total agreement most probably paid a coyote to take them across one of the illegal crossings that are open for anyone.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

Or learn Spanish and walk in from Mexcio

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's all about demographic replacement in the West (and it has nothing to do with voting). Has the U.S. gotten safer since we've become more "diverse"? Have we become more cohesive since we've become more "diverse"? Have our cities become cleaner, or education system improved since we've become more "diverse"? What has been the benefit, exactly, of our diversification? How have we become "stronger"?

Latest posts

Top Bottom