Research undermines medical marijuana claims

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"The report reveals research has found only a handful of instances where there is “conclusive or substantial evidence” marijuana provides medical benefit."

If your child is one of the "handfuls" that it helps, then it's a Miracle.

"Past that point, there's not much research indicating undeniable benefit."

You know why there's "not much research"? Because the Gov't has Cannabis listed as a Sch. 1, therefore researchers hands are tied.

Count me as a "Yes", I'm not afraid of medical discoveries.

heyparnold8108

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just because cannabis is schedule 1 doesn’t mean that research can’t be done on it. A friend of mine did doctoral work on amphedimines and their derivatives without trouble, just some extra paperwork and a DEA visit or so per year to his research lab. I say if it’s such a promising thing, then do the research and prove it or not. Extract the appropriate components and produce the pharmaceutical drug, just like so many other plant derivatives have been done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s a plant. Get over it.

We should be focusing on unlawful behavior, not banning objects. Same as we say for the gun control debate.

This. Even if it didn't help me medically. I'm all for getting the government out of legislating morality -- what procedure or substances my doctor and I may or may not discuss within the confines of MY medical care are NONE of the government's -- or anybody else's -- business. I'm happy to return the favor to you and yours.

Latest posts

Top Bottom