Research undermines medical marijuana claims

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First, I'm not your "bro"......Second, this isn't really about "freedom" or any other "noble cause" and never has been, freedom goes way beyond "doing something without getting busted"....this is about getting stoned without consequences.....so, instead of pissing down our backs and telling us it's raining, why not come out and admit that what you really want is to be able to buy and smoke pot recreationally? Is that too difficult??

You guys are barking up the wrong tree and are, apparently, reading things into my posts that I didn't write.

I think it's hypocritical for pot to be illegal while alcohol is legal....I also KNOW that there are consequences to the abuse of both.

Just stop hiding behind 788, stop hiding behind the "it's no worse than alcohol" excuse, stop claiming "it's about freedom", stop claiming it's harmless.......be honest about it.
Your callin me a liar?
I take offense to that bigtime.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
More BS from CHenry......there is no way you can say that there aren't people out there that have never tried pot who will try it if it is legalized. That is a bogus claim and you are delusional if you really believe it!!
I never said there wont be some who will try it but it wont be a big event at all. Its my opinion. Is your opinion the opposite? Then we both have an opinion backed by no facts right? But I'm delusional.
So the name calling begins with Buzzy

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First, I'm not your "bro"......Second, this isn't really about "freedom" or any other "noble cause" and never has been, freedom goes way beyond "doing something without getting busted"....this is about getting stoned without consequences.....so, instead of pissing down our backs and telling us it's raining, why not come out and admit that what you really want is to be able to buy and smoke pot recreationally? Is that too difficult??

You guys are barking up the wrong tree and are, apparently, reading things into my posts that I didn't write.

I think it's hypocritical for pot to be illegal while alcohol is legal....I also KNOW that there are consequences to the abuse of both.

Just stop hiding behind 788, stop hiding behind the "it's no worse than alcohol" excuse, stop claiming "it's about freedom", stop claiming it's harmless.......be honest about it.

We should both just hate each other and leave it at that.

Buzzgun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never said there wont be some who will try it but it wont be a big event at all. Its my opinion. Is your opinion the opposite? Then we both have an opinion backed by no facts right? But I'm delusional.
So the name calling begins with Buzzy

Does this sound like "opinion"?

Anyone else who wants to partake, I can assure you with 100% accuracy, are already doing it.

With that statement, you are assuring us "with 100% accuracy" that not one single person would try pot, if legal, who is not already smoking it.

Absolute BS.....

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Second, this isn't really about "freedom" or any other "noble cause" and never has been, freedom goes way beyond "doing something without getting busted"....this is about getting stoned without consequences
Everything has consequences. Eating that extra-spicy burrito from the cheap taco truck has consequences (you'll find them in the bathroom in about ten minutes). This is about removing the legal consequences, which is pretty much the definition of freedom. As to 788 being a stepping-stone, I certainly hope so. We didn't win back our carry rights in one fell swoop, but each new bill advanced the cause a little bit. If nothing else, it will work as an informal study to prove the concept (kinda like how the first concealed carry law didn't result in "blood in the streets" as some predicted).

But keep pushing statism, keep advocating the abandonment of personal choice to Daddy Government; there's no way that could ever work against you, right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom