Retailers Ask Congress for Help amid Crime Wave - and it is not to refund the police

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

Mods, I didn't know where to post this. You can move it if you want to.​

A letter signed by the chief executives of Best Buy, Target, Nordstrom and other brands urged lawmakers to make it harder for people to remain anonymous when they sell things online.​

https://www.foxbusiness.com/retail/...0-ask-congress-increase-measures-retail-theft
https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2021/12/10/retail-robberies-congress/
The funny thing here, all of the CEO's have contributed great sums of cash to the BLM and other organizations to keep from being called racist and then attacked.

SMASH-AND-GRAB ROBBERIES PLAGUE CITIES WITH LIBERAL DISTRICT ATTORNEYS

Black Lives Matter led the charge last year in rallying Americans to support defunding the police. Co-founder Patrisse Cullors, a self-described "trained Marxist," said that the way "we actually get real accountability and justice" is through the "demand of defunding law enforcement."

The calls set off a cascade effect of liberal cities moving millions in funds from police departments and an increase in anti-police sentiments followed by corresponding increases in police resignations and early retirements. Departments across the country are still struggling to recruit new officers.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://abc7.com/trunk-open-car-break-in-why-not-to-leave-your/11344070/
SAN FRANCISCO -- Some car owners in the San Francisco Bay Area have been going to great lengths to avoid vehicle break-ins, even if that means risking it all.

1639751488948.png

1639751513565.png

This picture is a car stuck in traffic being broken into.

1639751706637.png

"I'm shocked," said former San Francisco Police Department Deputy Chief Garret Tom. "There's so much that can go wrong here."

We've heard of cars being left unlocked, windows rolled down, but now some people are leaving their trunks open too. It's raising eyebrows as reports of car break-ins are on the rise in San Francisco and Oakland.

A witness who saw it happen wrote on social media, "Imagine having to clean out your car and leaving it open in public, just so people won't break your windows. Oakland we looking sad man."

People of the left coast, if you do not know why this is happening, PLEASE DO NOT MOVE HERE!

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back a few years ago (17 months from April 2016 to November 2017), we lived in Oregon. Wife and I considered a visit to San Francisco, primarily to go see Golden Gate Park, which was an amazing park back in 1967. However, I had read or heard where any SUV in the city was definitely a target to be broken into. While we weren't concerned with losing stuff, we certainly didn't want our Ford Expedition having its windows broken.

Needless to say, we still haven't been to SF since 1969.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the big name stores and corporations are fearful of BLM/Antifa. I do my best not to buy ir frequent those corporations that colluded (isn’t that a trite word?) with either group.

Latest posts

Top Bottom