Returning home from the West...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome Home, and to OSA. You will find a lot of good answers, and a few bad ones, for virtually any question, BUT, you will not find a better group to hang around with.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Intriguing...neither one of us has shot or handled a revolver. I understand the concept of the double action (heavy) trigger for a new shooter, but I can't help but wonder if becoming proficiently accurate with a heavy trigger pull isn't somewhat difficult. A quick search for your .32 H&R Mag ammo on Ammoseek brought up absolutely none available. I do appreciate the simplicity/concealability of a small revolver with the internal hammer. I will have to rent one to shoot! I would like to see how the recoil impulse of the .327 Magum is compared to my G43X in 9mm. Thanks for your thoughts and experience...
A benefit of the LCR is there is a "cam" system that reduces the trigger pull compared to most other double action revolvers. Research them, I have recommended them to several "new" female shooters and all have liked them. I am in the Tulsa area and would be willing to have her shoot mine. BTW.327 is only one of the calibers they come in, I just think it is great for defense and plactice. I suggest you check youtube there are several videos about the LCR

Last edited:

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome "home"!! They left out a key step - send your ad to me first so I can proofread it for you and make first offer! :) Some of these guys are so fast in answering to a good deal the rest of us usually get in line as #2. All kidding aside - what has been provided is great info but always good to read online and confirm your understanding.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello All,
Wife and I have to returned to Oklahoma (home to me) after living in beautiful, but very liberal Oregon for quite a few years. Glad to be back in the Sooner state! We are relatively new shooters with just a few years of experience in 9mm semi-automatic pistols. I also have an AR-15 that I put together with parts a while back. We are looking to get my wife a softer-shooting 380 auto, probably a Ruger LCP Max since she really doesn't like shooting the P365 much. I am looking to upgrade my carry option to a G43X MOS with a red dot and get trained up on it. To do this, we are going to downsize a bit and sell a couple of pistols. Being new to Oklahoma's gun laws, can someone point me to a primer on "How to sell a gun" in Oklahoma? Thanks!

Welcome to the land of the free.
No firearm registration.
No Gov permission cards needed to purchase or sell in a private transaction.
No Gov permission needed to buy ammo.

bubbaokie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife carries a S&W 327 mag and she loves it. I have obtained 2 of the 327 Rugers for granddaughters and one for a neighbor lady. they all like them. They are hard to find.

Latest posts

Top Bottom