Review: Wilshire Gun Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the review and the check-in. 100 yds, were some of the problems he talked about, especially pertaining to accessories, more of an opening day misfire, or what?

100 yds

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Website is now up. wilshiregun.com. Hope this answers most questions
We will be all ears and open for suggestions
Thank you for your patience. it's not easy or inexpensive putting in a state of the art, air quality and air controlled system like this one. We look forward to seeing you all. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, well $28 is not outside the realm of possibility for us, especially if it means I can avoid the deplorable customer service that H&H now offers with their shooting experience. :disappoin

We easily drop $50-75 on a date night around here and rarely do we shoot more than an hour these days ... so ... I'll check it out. Thanks for the review ...

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I was really looking forward to given them a go as well. But as most of you have said, $28 an hour is so out of touch with industry standards. Especially for those of us that live or work in west OKC, Yukon, Mustang and south OKC. That's a long drive and then to pay $28 an hour. There just no way I will do that. I have H&H 2 miles from my work and Henry's 3 miles from my home.
Hopefully they will get it all worked out so that it is cost effective for most of us hobby shooters because I really was looking forward to the 100 yd. indoor range. We will just have to wait and see.
Thanks for your Review de-evoproject

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is off of their website.
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_09_25_a2532b3fb0f61848ea65fd7d4e886478.jpg

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol ... as usual I'm odd man out. Just got finished looking over their website and I think we are gonna do an executive membership. It's farther from the house than H&H, and a little more expensive, but if it gets me some even halfway decent customer service ... and by that I mean me not having to stand around for a half hour to get checked into the range when there are only 2 people in front of me in line, and 4 people "working" the range counter, the extra money is worth it.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol ... as usual I'm odd man out. Just got finished looking over their website and I think we are gonna do an executive membership. It's farther from the house than H&H, and a little more expensive, but if it gets me some even halfway decent customer service ... and by that I mean me not having to stand around for a half hour to get checked into the range when there are only 2 people in front of me in line, and 4 people "working" the range counter, the extra money is worth it.

Yeah, there's something to be said for that. The H&H range has kind of become the walmart of shooting ranges. LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom