Revolver or semi auto ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonewatie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I naturally point with blackhawks. My redhawks and gp100s take a couple minutes to adjust to. Theres a big difference in grip angles between 1911s and revolvers. I cant stand the position of a bisley in my hand, dont like the angle of a glock or 1911 in my hand. Doesnt feel natural and doesnt point naturally with me. Spent too many years shooting blackhawks to change my grip angle just so i can shoot a gun i dont like to shoot. M&p point ok for me, minimal adjustment needed. Beretta and their copiespoint perfectly for me. I dont even like the angle of my desert eagle. My sig365 points perfectly as well as my p90 ruger. Wifes walther pk380 points fine.

I buy guns that fit my natural point. Only 1911 i have is a 22tcm.

Sent from my WIENER using Tapatalk

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For me, a pistol that points naturally goes a long way towards getting the nod. Consequently, I do best with a S&W N-frame Night Guard.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Revolver has multiple chambers and if they are all the same exact size it would help.
My Ruger Blackhawk Bisley cylinder chambers were all over the place then the pinch at the barrel where it went into the frame. Unacceptable accuracy.
Semi auto pistol has 1 chamber and no forcing cone if everything in it is sized correctly it should be more accurate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom