Revolver question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those are for shipping purposes its the equivalent of a chamber flag. It won't take much of a beating you dry fire it a few times and it wont take long to shred that. I have tried some different 22lr snap caps made from plastic they all get ate up pretty quickly.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those are for shipping purposes its the equivalent of a chamber flag. It won't take much of a beating you dry fire it a few times and it wont take long to shred that. I have tried some different 22lr snap caps made from plastic they all get ate up pretty quickly.

Buy a pack of the plastic dry wall anchors for 1/4” holes. They are undersized and fit right into .22 chambers. They even eject with semi autos, lever and bolt guns.
Not my idea, its common among lots of rimfire shooters.

9edeb579aa0fce9a72b96498435b427d.jpg

dirtrider73068

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Buy a pack of the plastic dry wall anchors for 1/4” holes. They are undersized and fit right into .22 chambers. They even eject with semi autos, lever and bolt guns.
Not my idea, its common among lots of rimfire shooters.

9edeb579aa0fce9a72b96498435b427d.jpg

Plus they are cheaper than snap caps, I think you will need the number 8 anchors, or could be number 4 I don't remember which off hand but a quick google run you can find out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom