Revolvers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or have ever fired a short barreled 357 in low light. Even +P is bad. I fired a 2-1/2 M19 in low light once. The muzzle blast made it very hard to see for a while. Personally I would love to have a good 38+P J frame in stainless with a 3 in barrel. No barrel lug and with fixed sights. To me that would be the perfect carry gun.
I do know Rick, this one is pretty well balanced with a full underlug. Model 60-4 Just sayin....
20191127_084941.jpg
you pl

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do know Rick, this one is pretty well balanced with a full underlug. Model 60-4 Just sayin....View attachment 147626 you pl

Looks nice I am just not a fan of the extra weight out front on a carry gun. The times through the years that I have carried a small 38 I have preferred close to a factory standard load pushing semi-wadcutter hollow points. Not a lot of "knock down power" but accurate, mild muzzle flash and easier for on target follow up shots.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why in the hell would you want one of those damned ol' antiques. They only hold 5 or 6 rounds plus they're ugly to boot. Especially those older Smith & Wessons. P-U!

Stick with the latest polymer pistol with a bucket of bullets under it. :thumb:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why in the hell would you want one of those damned ol' antiques. They only hold 5 or 6 rounds plus they're ugly to boot. Especially those older Smith & Wessons. P-U!

Stick with the latest polymer pistol with a bucket of bullets under it. :thumb:

And leave the J frames to people like you???? :D :D :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom