REWARD LOKI Receiver set-R&S Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Greer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
All, I have several missing items and cash escrowed to Homer at R&S Guns for the purpose of the build out of a SBR. I am assuming my LOKI parts are gone and have written them off. These LOKI items are very unusual and proprietary, thus any gun enthusiast would remember seeing them for sale. I have created a fairly large reward for "information only "on the location of my items to use in the prosecution of criminal activity. The person in current possession can keep the items and I will execute the proper FFL transfer to that individual free of charge. ALL I am requesting is the truth about where they are. If that individual does not comply and accept total amnesty; they too will be facing felony charges. I truly believe someone has purchased these serial numbered items legally, prior to them reported as stolen, and have no idea they are involved in a criminal case. Please provide any information that would connect me to the right person. Thanks
My contact is:
James Greer
405-314-4429

Latest posts

Top Bottom