REX ZERO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
E9985393-9A66-482E-9639-F5F5F5F64FF8.jpeg
I had the CP variant and it was a great accurate soft shooter. Would recommend them. Will consider picking up another one someday

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember watching the Rex making it all the way through a pretty tough torture test on youtube that several other makers, like Sig, failed. It was pretty impressive. I've looked for one from time to time but you don't see them offered up very often.

D V US

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had one for a short time. Mine had the red dot mounted on the slide, which was the biggest reason for letting it go. I used iron sights for too long to start learning how to use a new system. The gun itself was awesome and I had no complaints with it. It performed marvelously and looked good doing it.

Hworth18

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I owned 2, I had the 1S and CP. I sold the CP to Militant Beemer because I just didn't need 2 of the same gun. I have probably 1500 to 2k rounds thru the 1S and it is a great shooting gun. It's one of my favorites when I carry in the winter.
rex 1S.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom