RG (Rick Garcia) gun belts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wanted to post some feedback for Rick Garcia as I don't believe that I've seen any mention his products in any of the belt threads that I've run across. I happened to find examples of Rick's work on the 1911 Forums where his belts and holsters are quite popular and ended up receiving one of his belts as a birthday gift. After an order was placed, I had a handmade, custom belt in-hand in a little over one week's time. Cost was $65 for for a 1 1/2", two piece (1/4" thick), double stitched belt, with Chicago screws and a very nice nickel roller buckle. Boot style stitching is only $10 more. The belt size, leather color, stitch color and type, buckle style, number and spacing of adjustment holes are all specifically made per request. I emailed Rick a photo of my Bianchi Cyclone holster and he matched the color and stitching perfectly. The roller buckle has since been replaced with a S&W buckle as this is the rig that's used with both my 4" 686 and 617.

Below is a link to Rick's website. He's a great guy with excellent communication and customer service...and a Marine vet to boot. There's a limited amount of photos of his work on his website. You'll find quite a bit more on his Facebook page and on the 1911 forums.

http://www.rgleather.net/

i.imgur.com_OeI3KSQh.jpg

i.imgur.com_x5AIXtah.jpg

Last edited:

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Long shot on a thread resurrection here. Does anyone have current contact info for Rick or if he's still around? I tried the email I had but it is over 10 years old, and I need a new belt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom