Rhode Island Gov. Signs Bill Giving Residents 6 Months to Surrender ‘High-Capacity’ Mags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They must be out of rope out there.......

I'd give that traitorous coward a hour start before the posse hunts him down ,....dragging him back for trail and to be hung the same day, no wasteful appeals ... if convicted of this high treason against Americans....

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's wonderful, actually.

it's gonna wind its way up through the courts, get struck down and then it will close doors for dems in the future who are seeking roundabout ways to accomplish their goal of gun control. better to have all these 'issues' solved before the dims have a chance to remake the courts.

Dems target ammunition, magazines...basically, they can't outlaw the car but they can regulate the size of the gas it can hold. sure, you can have a car, but you're limited to 5g gas tank.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, I just checked they are not high capacity, They only hold 30 and I have to keep taping two of these shrimpy things together.
They keep talking high capacity magazines, personally to alleviate all discussion in the future about it I've decided everything needs to be made belt fed.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They keep talking high capacity magazines, personally to alleviate all discussion in the future about it I've decided everything needs to be made belt fed.
That made me think of a video. A Brit made a gun to work around Englands BS gun laws. Here is the video of it. A belt fed lever action

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
1656189942604.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom