Rhode Island Gov. Signs Bill Giving Residents 6 Months to Surrender ‘High-Capacity’ Mags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dont think it cant happen here in Okieland. We have it good here, and we need to fight and stay vigilant to keep it that way. Do not think for a second that there are not state reps and some of your neighbors who would love to see the strong pro gun laws we have tossed aside for the same BS RI and other states are going thru.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dont think it cant happen here in Okieland. We have it good here, and we need to fight and stay vigilant to keep it that way. Do not think for a second that there are not state reps and some of your neighbors who would love to see the strong pro gun laws we have tossed aside for the same BS RI and other states are going thru.
Well said. Agreed.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I disagree. Look at how many folks jumped to take the china flu shot when the govt told them to. I bet the sheeples will line up to turn in their high capacity assault mags. :anyone:

I don't think any of the sheeple would own any to begin with. :coffee2:

Woody

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I disagree. Look at how many folks jumped to take the china flu shot when the govt told them to. I bet the sheeples will line up to turn in their high capacity assault mags. :anyone:

I’d say the majority of the Wuhan flu sheeple are Democrats. The majority of them don’t like or approve of the AR scary black rifle. So they in theory wouldn’t be turning in the standard capacity magazines seeing as they wouldn’t be owning them. Unless they’re hypocrites.

Latest posts

Top Bottom