Rice bran

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol, ok. I'd think standard fare like corn chops, sweet feed, or even the small creep feed pellets would be more appealing. Probably smell better (and farther) too. :D

Speaking in my case only, plain bulk corn bought by the ton is cheap and performs just as well as the more expensive miracle attractants.
That being said, every area doesn’t have the high mineral content that I do.
In locations with low minerals, supplements in the spring to enhance antler growth are beneficial.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
My area is low on minerals. The ground is hard from over farming many years ago. I can barely get a food plot to grow without tons of extra work. Sometimes I have deer come in just to lick a mineral block and not even touch the corn. Thought I would give the bran a try mainly to see if it’s something they will like

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My area is low on minerals. The ground is hard from over farming many years ago. I can barely get a food plot to grow without tons of extra work. Sometimes I have deer come in just to lick a mineral block and not even touch the corn. Thought I would give the bran a try mainly to see if it’s something they will like

You never know until you try.

Latest posts

Top Bottom