Rifle Bags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to get my soft case for my AR tonight and discovered my wife threw out my bags without guns in them (and all the boxes my guns came in), in her last cleaning spree. The AR normally lives in a hard case, but I need to take it to the range tomorrow, to sight in a new optic. I have removed one of my AKs temporarily to take the AR shooting tomorrow, but my question is what bag to get to replace the thrown out one? I'm partial to Savior bags, but most of their bags are double and I would like to keep this one thin if I can. The rifle is 33" with the stock collapsed, so probably a 35"-36" bag. I have a seperate range bag for ear pro, parts and other incidentals, so it doesn't need giant pockets on the side. It's a hair long, but I was kind of looking at this Bulldog case.

Amazon.com

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a bulldog bag, it’s pretty nice, but the shoulder strapped ripped half the stitches out the second time I used it. Otherwise, it’s a great bag.

garytx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to get my soft case for my AR tonight and discovered my wife threw out my bags without guns in them (and all the boxes my guns came in), in her last cleaning spree. The AR normally lives in a hard case, but I need to take it to the range tomorrow, to sight in a new optic. I have removed one of my AKs temporarily to take the AR shooting tomorrow, but my question is what bag to get to replace the thrown out one? I'm partial to Savior bags, but most of their bags are double and I would like to keep this one thin if I can. The rifle is 33" with the stock collapsed, so probably a 35"-36" bag. I have a seperate range bag for ear pro, parts and other incidentals, so it doesn't need giant pockets on the side. It's a hair long, but I was kind of looking at this Bulldog case.

Amazon.com

I think her favorite quilt will be the perfect wrap to protect your firearms when traveling to/from the range. It can also serve as a cleaning mat when you return from the range. :yikes2:

John Sherman

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score

Amazon.com
Like bulldogs just fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom