Rifle Bags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lewis F Jones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to get my soft case for my AR tonight and discovered my wife threw out my bags without guns in them (and all the boxes my guns came in), in her last cleaning spree. The AR normally lives in a hard case, but I need to take it to the range tomorrow, to sight in a new optic. I have removed one of my AKs temporarily to take the AR shooting tomorrow, but my question is what bag to get to replace the thrown out one? I'm partial to Savior bags, but most of their bags are double and I would like to keep this one thin if I can. The rifle is 33" with the stock collapsed, so probably a 35"-36" bag. I have a seperate range bag for ear pro, parts and other incidentals, so it doesn't need giant pockets on the side. It's a hair long, but I was kind of looking at this Bulldog case.

Amazon.com
Go with the bulldogs, If you're happy with 'em you probably won't be w/ anything else. I bought a Drago once and just because I don't throw anything out it t's for my least favorite gun now. If I sell the gun I'll throw in the case cause you have to pull the zippers around the padding at the corners when you zip it closed. Don't have that issue w/ Bulldogs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom