Rifle Lower to Pistol Lower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would say that it is no more so than any Glock with a rail. You can add stocks to Glocks just by snapping it into the rear grip cavity, or put a fore grip on the rail.

We live in a society of blurred lines, so trying to define things into strict categories is mind boggling at best.

It's like cars, there used to be cars and trucks. Then we had minivans and SUVs show up, and now there is no distinguishable line.

I imagine when they set the 16" & 18" limits, they (nor the public) didn't think there was any reason for the "average" person to want a barrel for a rifle or shotgun caliber to be less than that.

This I agree with 100%

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...national-firearms-act-original-bill-hearings/

"The most important point found here is that the law was most concerned with the effective registration and regulation of civilian ownership of pistols and revolvers. Machine guns, sawed off shotguns, and gun mufflers/silencers were of less concern."

©2017 by Dean Weingarten: Permission to share is granted when this notice and link are included.

Gun Watch

Latest posts

Top Bottom