Rifle next to a pistol lane?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've already posted on this thread, but stopped by the range today and the guy next to me was shooting several guns (just as I was). He went to his AK and I didn't notice, and when he fired off the first round, I about crapped myself (LOL). Not a big deal. He was a really nice guy and we both had a laugh.
This happens and it's ok. It's a gun range. Guns are loud. Wear more ear protection.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was shooting at Big Boys yesterday and the lane next to me was shooting pistol as well. As I was reloading and preparing to shoot a BLAST from the next lane made me step back. They had pulled out an ar and it was setting bipod with the muzzel extended past the front of the divided partitions. My ears are still ringing. I packed up early and told the front desk help what had happened. I've always seen ranges put rifles together and the range was 1/2 full at best. Question, is this the way it is everywhere?

See? Do you guys finally see? We need to outlaw these EBR's NOW, not only are they weapons of war, you know, military-style assault rifles and stuff, but they sure do make an awful loud noise when they go bang!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People go to the range with just one gun? I mean... ANYbody? Somebody actually does that??? lol

Hell, I usually end up with 4 or 5 and sometimes as many as 8 or 10. I don't think I've EVER gone with a single gun, hell, probably never gone with less than 3. lol

You're exactly the kind of person Hillary talks about...a gun nut! Why would anyone need more than one gun anyway?

Latest posts

Top Bottom