Rifle registration

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2018-10-6_7-16-29.png

Now THAT'S how to boost membership to the site!
Get'em in here. Bust their chops. Send'em on their way!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 125028

Hopefully she took the info she received from the guys without a burr in their saddle and found the a path to peace of mind for her!!
This day and age in Cali I understand he apprehension!!

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hopefully she took the info she received from the guys without a burr in their saddle and found the a path to peace of mind for her!!
This day and age in Cali I understand he apprehension!!
Me too. After working out there a few times, I can't see myself ever going there by choice. A shame too, there's some really gorgeous country out there.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Me too. After working out there a few times, I can't see myself ever going there by choice. A shame too, there's some really gorgeous country out there.
Yes Sir ,Cali is beautiful I have been all over the state in the early 90's . Sequoya National forest is incredible. Hopefully rational thought returns to the state!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:drunk5: Yes I am drinking and now must lay on floor and laugh my ass off!! Cali and rational thought in the same sentence ..... I slay me !!:cool:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 125028

We have people here who seem to post primarily to cause BS. Help someone out? Fat chance. Be a jerk every opportunity they can? Oh yeah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeromebill7718

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a Ruger 308 rifle for my boyfriend for christmas last year, we lived in california. he never got the gun transferred in his name. he recently moved to oklahoma for a job and it appears we are no longer together. What is the best way for him to get that gun out of my name and in his name? I don't want to have to report it stolen. I just want my name off of it.
If the police ask just tell them the truth. If he lives in California and needs to register it then that is his deal. You can't register a gun you don't own...can you? I guess you could but there is probably a law against that too. Can you register a car that you got for him? If he is driving around in your car and gets pulled over just tell the police what's up. If you don't live in California you can call the police and ask for advice but in Oklahoma all you will probably get from the police is....I'm not a lawyer...call a lawyer. Guess what, I guess cops don't need to know what laws are on the book ..at least in okc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom