Rifle Sling Swivels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use Eagle sling swivels, for specific reason: I use a USGI canvas web sling, and the rectangular cross-section of the sling loops (as opposed to the round wire used by most sling swivels) fits perfectly in the metal hook at the end of the web sling; under anything but a perfectly-parallel force, the hook locks up tight, but pull correctly and it comes off with almost no resistance. Absolutely perfect; I switched after somebody saw me fighting with traditional round-wire sling swivels.

If you don't use a traditional loop sling, with it's concomitant need to dismount the back end of the sling for some uses, it's probably not a factor for you (though they're still good-quality, sturdy mounts). Also, if you don't use a loop sling, try it, ideally with a little instruction. It made a world of difference in my shooting. Anybody who's been to Appleseed probably knows what I'm talking about (@henschman, want to weigh in here?).

Latest posts

Top Bottom