Right handed privilage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Next will be tall, short, fat, skinny, bald privilege.............I suppose the day is coming where I'll be shamed for still having all four limbs?
Tall privilege has been a thing for a long time. It's about time we put a stop to it. Maybe a sliding scale of higher taxes - 1% for every inch taller than average?

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tall privilege has been a thing for a long time. It's about time we put a stop to it. Maybe a sliding scale of higher taxes - 1% for every inch taller than average?
Why not just cap ceiling heights to 8' and ceiling fans must suspend no less than 24" from the ceiling? That seems fair to me, haha.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And the fighting, tough military have reserved parking for expectant mothers, Airman of the Month, Gold Star parents, anyone that lost someone in combat or the military and even parking for General Officers but do they have anything for those that are handicapped by wearing glasses? Noooooooooo! They haven't given us any thought!

Latest posts

Top Bottom