Rijas Services AR-15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was able to help educate a lady today that had almost succumbed to the Rijas kook-aid. Helicopter story, 1MOA, lifetime guarantee, etc. What had her sold on the gun was the Muddy Girl camo. I laid out the facts as most see them and suggested she do a quick google search before making any decision. Still not sure how people fall for it. :scratch:

hecklerxkoch

New to the site!
Reaction score
I ran into these guys...well this guy...yesterday at perhaps the worst gun show I've ever been to here in Enid. He was telling me about his "custom" ar-15's, that he made himself...all they were were Frankenstein builds with the lowest quality lower receiver he could get. He got pretty paint on magpul parts and tried telling me that they shot better than the Black Rain's he was also pushing...he finally shut up when I told him there was no way he was "tweaking" mil spec parts and making them better...I just want everyone to beware of these guys...well, his help was nice, but the owner was a c0€k-sucker...wow! I bet he gets a lot of first timers to bite...

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmmm......

Maybe OSA as a group should initiate a challenge to Rijas to demonstrate the accuracy of his off-the-shelf, run-of-the-mill rifles for us to document for posterity? I know I'd personally chip in $100-200 to buy one or two of his rifles for the demonstration, then donate them to charity or raffle them off after the event was over. We could offer him the full support and endorsement of OSA (or perhaps just the OSA membership), or free advertising on the site, or something to make it worth his while - IF he can back up his claims. Obviously, we'd need to have some designated shooters. Even perhaps have our own FBT, CHA or someone else submit rifles for the same "competition." We'd also, of course, have to find a good place to hold the challenge.

I'm serious. I know there is no way he will take us up on the offer, but it would be interesting to make it a public offer and see him either accept and pass, fail or simply reject the offer.

Anyone else interested?

I am IN!!!!!! let make this happen

OutdoorAmericaStore

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Look at what we got in the mail today.

i1132.photobucket.com_albums_m575_gabrielmkvigli_OSA_7CC9341C_a51acafb9e56c00e52f800671a5cc5b7.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom