Rijas Services AR-15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
www.reactiongifs.com_wp_content_gallery_popcorn_gifs_nommer.gif

Oh yes, Im loving the sidelines on this one. Living in Rogers County, it will indeed be a joy watching this from the sidelines.

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was at the Metcalf show in OKC yesterday and listened to what appeared to be the owner tell a fellow that his black rifles will outshoot Larue's, Wilson's, REPR's, Knight's, LMT's, and any bolt gun. I wanted to step in and tell him he was full of **** but I restrained myself. At the time he was showing the guy an upper with what appeared to be a 12.5" barrel and he guaranteed 1/2 inch MOA. I pulled the fellow aside and splained **** to him for which he thanked me. I'll put my 20" REPR or 18" OBR up against Rijas **** all day long.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was at the Metcalf show in OKC yesterday and listened to what appeared to be the owner tell a fellow that his black rifles will outshoot Larue's, Wilson's, REPR's, Knight's, LMT's, and any bolt gun. I wanted to step in and tell him he was full of **** but I restrained myself. At the time he was showing the guy an upper with what appeared to be a 12.5" barrel and he guaranteed 1/2 inch MOA. I pulled the fellow aside and splained **** to him for which he thanked me. I'll put my 20" REPR or 18" OBR up against Rijas **** all day long.

You sure about that? I hear a nitrate, phosphorous, nickel, chrome lined, chyro dipped, gold plated, silver inlayed, plastic barrel can be pretty darn accurate. Especially at 6000 meters with a 12.5" barrel.

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You sure about that? I hear a nitrate, phosphorous, nickel, chrome lined, chyro dipped, gold plated, silver inlayed, plastic barrel can be pretty darn accurate. Especially at 6000 meters with a 12.5" barrel.
piston10, your great wisdom has me hanging my head in shame. How could my thinking be so flawed and in error. I'm heading back to the show to buy that upper. Thank you. : )

Latest posts

Top Bottom