Rijas Services AR-15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think just continuing to make them the laughing stock of the shooting community is the best thing we can do.

At the OKC show back in March, I was carrying a 10/22 around... one of the Rijas guys asked what it was. I told him that it is a 10/22 International Classic, and that it will shoot 1/4 MOA at 1000 yards with bulk Federal ammo and it has a lifetime guarantee, and I only want $1000 for it. He said, "yeah, but you're talking to a salesman!" He probably would have offered me a job if I'd stuck around. I pulled it off totally straight faced.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rijas!!!

larue.jpg

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What ever happened to the idea we were going to pull our money together and buy a Rijas rifle and do a review. Then hopefully get printed on the far reaches of the interwebz.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had that idea, and to do a side-by-side with multiple shooters with their own homemade and off-the-rack rifles. Rijas will never go for it, and if we do it, he'll claim we tampered with his rifle, but I still think it's worth it. I'll put in money, then when it's over we can raffle it or donate it to a kid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom