Rijas Services AR-15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had that idea, and to do a side-by-side with multiple shooters with their own homemade and off-the-rack rifles. Rijas will never go for it, and if we do it, he'll claim we tampered with his rifle, but I still think it's worth it. I'll put in money, then when it's over we can raffle it or donate it to a kid.

Probably so. Maybe we should get him to shoot one of his "uber special" rifles.

24T_missilejock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im a member of a few firearm pages on Facebook. Some chick start screaming Rijas praise. Turns out she is a VP. I peeded a littl bit from laughing so hard. Boy was she not happy with what i said. The butthurt is strong with her.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He can pick any shooter he can con into doing the trigger pulling. Any one at all. Just show up and prove us all wrong on video. He wont do it because he is a lying thief.

Hell, put that puppy in a bench vice and use a remote trigger mechanism to shoot. Lets just eliminate the possibility of human error. I would even let him pick the gun.

My only requirement would be the video up and down range and that he had to be there to witness the event.

Last edited:

SierraRanch

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys know how to make a gal smile.

I had a firearm friend on Facebook dare me to post a picture of Rick on here. Not sure how to do it, but here is the link to my website with a link to more pictures on Facebook. And yes, I probably need some newer pictures of the horses with other people riding them. Any volunteers? LOL!

http://www.sierraranchok.com/kita-pac-bailey/

I am selling down my herd of horses. So if you know of anyone looking send them my way.

My 1911 got made into a 45 and shoots great. But the ex would never honor his warranty to me. I had someone else work on it. Just another lesson learned.

And you all seem to forget. Rijas does not have a FFL license. He is operating under someone in Catoosa now, who I don't think is a Class 7. I have talked to the AFT in Jan/Feb and they took his books, but the man is still operating as if he holds something that allows him to sell guns. I so don't get it. But then I didn't get a lot of the way he did business. And divorcing him was the best move I ever made.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!
Deb Stowers
Sierra Ranch, LLC
Claremore, OK

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys know how to make a gal smile.

I had a firearm friend on Facebook dare me to post a picture of Rick on here. Not sure how to do it, but here is the link to my website with a link to more pictures on Facebook. And yes, I probably need some newer pictures of the horses with other people riding them. Any volunteers? LOL!

http://www.sierraranchok.com/kita-pac-bailey/

I am selling down my herd of horses. So if you know of anyone looking send them my way.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!
Deb Stowers
Sierra Ranch, LLC
Claremore, OK

Deb... what kinda "ranch" do you have? I have a friend coming in from out of the country this weekend, and he wants to see a real Oklahoma "ranch". Like what he's seen on TV and heard of. I think a few acres with some horses to look at/pet/hand feed and some barns with hay and stalls, maybe even a tractor would make him happy. Nothing fancy. He's only going to be here over the holiday, so if you've got plans, it's no biggie.

Gonna PM, too, not sure how soon you'll see this thread...

Latest posts

Top Bottom