Rijas Services AR-15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder what would happen if the rijas guy signed up on here lol.

i53.photobucket.com_albums_g46_jckellison_894826cb_9f58_4baa_aa43_88d93cbba5fb.jpg

huntermett

Marksman
Reaction score
ive never delt with rijas but after reading all these posts i think i wont even call and ask their help or advice . i know everyone on here and out in the public has an opinion on who is the best and so on . but if i need a ar i will either order it from a reputable manufacturer or build it myself there are plenty of videos out there that shows how to put ine together without anyone selling you a bill of goods . by the way if anyone in the tulsa area wants to order a stag arms stripped lower for msrp plus tax i can order 6 more before they shut me down my email is [email protected] i am a ffl dealer

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ive never delt with rijas but after reading all these posts i think i wont even call and ask their help or advice . i know everyone on here and out in the public has an opinion on who is the best and so on . but if i need a ar i will either order it from a reputable manufacturer or build it myself there are plenty of videos out there that shows how to put ine together without anyone selling you a bill of goods . by the way if anyone in the tulsa area wants to order a stag arms stripped lower for msrp plus tax i can order 6 more before they shut me down my email is [email protected] i am a ffl dealer
What shop do you have?

Latest posts

Top Bottom