Rijas Services AR-15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drexton311

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys. I am new to "collecting firearms" as most of the ones I own are hand-downs so I was just trying to get an idea on if this guys is legit or not. Solunds like Rijas is out - thanks!

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
:crying:I'll admit in a moment of weakness, I fell for the Rijas ploy. I was looking for a very particular rifle, they had it and it was only a $100 over msrp. I live with the shame if this everyday. They just don't make showers hot enough...

Last edited:

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:crying:I'll admit in a moment of weakness, I fell for the Rijas ploy. I was looking for a very particular rifle, they had it and it was only a $100 over msrp. I live with the shame if this everyday. They just don't make showers hot enough...

Hey Ace, do you have any more of that gum?

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We all make bad purchases sometimes. Mine were a sig mosquito (a little research could have saved me some trouble there) and an SAR-3 AK, which was a fun gun, but couldn't shoot +4moa

hnugen

New to the site!
Reaction score
This thread is worth bumping up. I've seen them at most of the shows in Tulsa and couldn't help but notice how ridiculous the claims they make on their "custom" rifles. After the show last weekend, I Googled and found this thread. Did they setup two tables last week at the big show? I saw the bearded moron somewhere in the middle of the upper level and saw another one of their tables closer to the North ramp. On the way out, I noticed 2 sets of kaboom'ed AR15 receivers that caught my attention. One of his goons gave me the whole sales pitch. "I didn't know this but in Texas you can hunt hogs from helicopters, we had a customer dropped his AR15 and we replaced it." It certainly didn't look like it was dropped from the air, it looked like it KBed from excessive pressure or case failure. He had another receiver set that squibb'ed. Nice of them to make such guarantee's for a ****ING ASSEMBLER, I'd rather buy a rifle assembled by a blind monkey with channel locks. I proceeded to walk over to the pistols they had and overheard the sales kid tell this old man "what's left on the table is all we've got, Obama stopped all importation of foreign weapons, we cant get Glocks." I asked him when Obama was gonna lift the restriction and he said "when all this mess blows over." I shook my head and left.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like Rijas Services is in good with Black Rain... The main old man told a good friend of mine this weekend at the gun show that they did not have any barrels is the big gun show a few weeks ago and he went down to Black Rain and got with the owner and the 2 of them loaded up some tooling and made a lot of barrels for them to take to the gun show... Funny I am not sure but read that Black Hole Weaponry made the barrels for Black Rain...

Then at some other show the owner let anther one of my friends know that he was the only one that could buy from Black Rain right now. They will not sale to any one but Rijas...

Funny thing when I called Black Rain, they pointed me to www.firearms4less.com for all my AR needs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom