"Rimfire Jamboree" Eat and Shoot: Sunday Feb 2nd 10:00 AM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I make it I'm bringing .357 I've never shot, .44 mag. and probaly the Hi-Power. I havent been shooting in at least 4 years.
If thats an issue with yall, I'll say I'm not there for the EnS and carry on in the other side.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I may be able to get to this and I have a gift card to the range I need to use thats almost 2 years old. I'
m not don for Del Rancho though. Tryed it, sucked lol. Halftime would be a better choice.

We've done Halftime for an ENS in the past, two times in fact...guess who was a no-show? :lookaroun Besides, it's Del Rancho's turn.

I havent shot a gun since before my illness and now I have horrible muscle control in my extremities. So if anyone makes fun of this because I'm hitting all over the paper or heaven forbid, someone else's paper, I'll get my toys and go to the house lol

You know it won't happen. :pms2:

Is anyone bringing a G44 or Ruger Lcp II .22 ?

:coffee2: I'm not.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We've done Halftime for an ENS in the past, two times in fact...guess who was a no-show? :lookaroun Besides, it's Del Rancho's turn.
Yeah, I went to and EnS at HT before I fell ill in summer of 17, been a little busy dying and then reserrecting since. You really have NO idea.
And then you act like this, really makes a guy want to join in...smdh at you

I'll go on Sat. and take my gal and all my big guns.
Yall have fun.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
If I make it I'm bringing .357 I've never shot, .44 mag. and probaly the Hi-Power. I havent been shooting in at least 4 years.
If thats an issue with yall, I'll say I'm not there for the EnS and carry on in the other side.

OK so if it has been 4 years since you shot last I say we give you massive amounts of shite for not showing up if you bail!!! We will help you hold em up if you want !! Do we need a safety coarse for ya so you know which end to point towards the target:cool:
Come on out, ain't no operators here to give you **** for shotgun patterns!! It is more about the visit and meeting folks! And giving Druryj rations of crap!!:bolt:

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@mightymouse; I have to agree, it's his money paying for lane fees, so he should be able to shoot whatever he wants. We can have some rimfire competition maybe and yeah, it's the "rimfire jamboree" but it's not right to tell somebody they can't bring a centerfire gun if they so desire.
Agreed. Anyone can shoot whatever they are comfortable with shooting.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I must complain (as usual) that y'all are doing this on a date when I cannot make it. DURN IT! I'd really like to be there! Ain't got no fancy rimfires, but I could bring that exotic Buck Rogers Beretta U22 Neos if I could get there. The rest of my rimfires are really old school boring (like me). Really like that Big Boys range, too. I want somebody to tell me what kinda' drive mechanism they got on that humongous ceiling fan in the range lobby?!?!?!?! What kinda' motor is driving that thing?!?!?!? Inquiring minds want to know!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Is a PMR30 (.22 Mag handgun) too obnoxious for this event? The bite isn't bad, but that bark...
Heck yeah, I’d like to give it a go if you don’t mind. I’d supply the ammo of course. Dad and I were talking about the PMR the other day. We’d both entertain the idea of a compact with 15-20 round mag.

Latest posts

Top Bottom