Rioters = Domestic Terrorist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At what point is this addressed?

800.jpeg

Maybe when this happens, the terrorist will figure it out.

A man interviewed on camera during last night’s chaos in Minneapolis warned that rioters are planning on “coming to the suburbs” if they don’t get what they want.

The twin cities were once again rocked by a night of absolute bedlam as more stores were looted and rioters set fire to the 3rd police precinct building, prompting cops to flee the scene.

“It’s real bogus, they gotta hit it right, otherwise this is what’s gonna happen, ain’t nothing left here so when we start coming to the suburbs, when we come to the government center, then what y’all gonna do?” the mask-wearing African American asks.

“We’re coming for the suburbs next.” pic.twitter.com/PRETPylPLD

— Catholic Groyper (@GroyperCath) May 29, 2020

“You see what I’m saying, so eh that’s just what’s gonna happen, you know – f**k the police,” he adds.

President Trump has promised to bring in the National Guard if local authorities are incapable of handling the violence, something that is pretty much self-evident at this point.

As we highlighted earlier, despite the riots spreading across the country and becoming more violent, the media is still describing the carnage as a legitimate “protest.”

Last edited:

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess my question is this ---"Why don't they get up in arms when the killer is one of their own? I imagine that the ratio of kills is very much skewed in that direction."

The damage and destruction being caused to completely innocent property holders is more an indication of the 'rioters' character than the people that have to deal with the aftermath. JMO.

RedHawk357Mag

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How much evidence was lost in that station house. How many man hours lost. How much tax Levy is going to be needed to reestablish that presence. Will it be reestablished. Where is the line now drawn before action is taken. From my armchair that was definitely a very wrong decision.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When the cops ran from their own precinct building and let them burn it down one has to wonder what the hell were they thinking. Who gave the order to retreat and at what level.

According to news reports, the mayor ordered the PD evacuated.
Not a quote but he said something like a building wasn’t worth losing lives over.

Personofinterest

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
According to news reports, the mayor ordered the PD evacuated.
Not a quote but he said something like a building wasn’t worth losing lives over.
Ok that is starting to make sense. Blue state, blue city, blue mayor. Me thinks the voters just might see red when it comes November.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom