Rioters = Domestic Terrorist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was a white metro area cop that broke the first window at the autozone in MN. What exactly was his motivation?

Show me proof of this. Please, as I've seen several people on facebook post the same thing. Everytime these riots happen people spout off with "the police instigated the riots! They dress up and push people to be violent!" Really? They are going to go through all that trouble so other officers could possible get hurt or killed? What kid of nonsense is that??

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Show me proof of this. Please, as I've seen several people on facebook post the same thing. Everytime these riots happen people spout off with "the police instigated the riots! They dress up and push people to be violent!" Really? They are going to go through all that trouble so other officers could possible get hurt or killed? What kid of nonsense is that??

Read and listen to some things outside your echo chamber.

The whole world is out there waiting for you to discover it.

Not my responsibility to prove anything for you. Stay in your echo chamber and you're no better than those you condemn.

Lots of things written. Lots of things discussed. It's out there, but not everyone wants to see it. Just like a lot of folks on both sides of every issue.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen the same thing. I saw at a few different places that the cop's ex-wife identified him as the 'umbrella man' that is being talked about. I'd be careful with taking that for gospel, considering the 'ex' part of the ex-wife. Also, St. Paul Police Dept. released a statement saying that their officer was not the 'umbrella man'. They stated that their officer had an alibi for where he was at the time, and it checked out. Hopefully, his alibi is that he was in riot gear working on the street. I really hope it wasn't this guy. The last thing that city needs is an agent provocateur who was an LEO.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
18 U.S. Code § 2101 - Riots | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal ...
There are 'agencies" that recruit and hire demonstrators in the United States
and somehow they are transported from one state to another to those "areas where they are needed" to encourage riots, pillage, theft and worse. It is a federal crime to cross state lines to incite, create or take part in civil unrest.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
18 U.S. Code § 2101 - Riots | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal ...
There are 'agencies" that recruit and hire demonstrators in the United States
and somehow they are transported from one state to another to those "areas where they are needed" to encourage riots, pillage, theft and worse. It is a federal crime to cross state lines to incite, create or take part in civil unrest.

There have been hundreds of Federal crimes committed by Federal Employees in the past 3 years. No body has gone to jail, federal criminals still have federal jobs..

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I were a business owner in any of these locations that are being rioted on, I would be on the roof with a rifle or shotgun to protect my property. Just like the Korean business owners during the Watts riot.

I might have somebody on the roof, but I personally would be at the front door like a WalMart greeter ... appropriately armed. And, I alone, define "appropriately." They will all be perfectly legal arms.

Latest posts

Top Bottom