Rioters = Domestic Terrorist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Read and listen to some things outside your echo chamber.

The whole world is out there waiting for you to discover it.

Not my responsibility to prove anything for you. Stay in your echo chamber and you're no better than those you condemn.

Lots of things written. Lots of things discussed. It's out there, but not everyone wants to see it. Just like a lot of folks on both sides of every issue.

Oh bull. You made the statement, now back it up. You stated something as a fact without any solid shred of proof. If you don't have proof, then either say "its been said, but not proven" or don't say it all. People have been saying cops are the ones making peaceful protests into riots, and I'm sorry I find that be a bunch of crap. Until you have proof of this, its a myth. Any attempt to pass it off as fact will only show how FOS that statement really is.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Read and listen to some things outside your echo chamber.

The whole world is out there waiting for you to discover it.

Not my responsibility to prove anything for you. Stay in your echo chamber and you're no better than those you condemn.

Lots of things written. Lots of things discussed. It's out there, but not everyone wants to see it. Just like a lot of folks on both sides of every issue.

And it’s been shown to be BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess we’ll see, if he’s ever caught. The only thing in question is his profession. His race was clear.

Again, his motivation was clearly to incite violence & rioting.

He’s not a member of the black community, but he incited violence and rioting. What was his motivation? And why was he there?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with most of what others have said, however, just about everyday someone will post here that the country has been taken over by the left and they want to control us, take away our guns, and keep us from speaking our thoughts, and it's about time that we see another civil war, or revolution.

Just don't be a conservative protesting violation of the 2A while wearing a Hawaiian shirt. The ATF may consider that a uniform for the Boogaloo. :hey3:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's bull**** idle threats. It's words.

They won't riot in the suburbs, and everyone knows it.

I'll also tell you, I think a vast majority of the local blacks in these areas are getting a bad rap. I saw a news conference where everyone arrested last night in MN was from out of state.

You've got white antifa members starting the issues and egging on the protesters. You've got someone, they don't know who, dropping off pallets of bricks on street corners in downtown Dallas. Black community members are not staging pallets of bricks around downtown areas. Someone is instigating this crap, and I don't think it's the black community. I'm not saying they aren't taking part once the BS starts, but I don't believe they are instigating it. It was a white metro area cop that broke the first window at the autozone in MN. What exactly was his motivation?

I'm not 100% sure of whats going on here, but I don't believe the blame lies solely at the feet of BLM or any other minority group.

I believe the left is engaged in some pretty nefarious ****, and I think this is a lot of what we are currently witnessing.
I'm not sure it's just words, but if it develops into action where they burn and loot homes in the suburbs, it might possibly not work out as well as they anticipate in "certain areas".

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't wear a Hawaiian shirt!
What about those with an affinity for colorful palm leaves and breathable fabric..

Honestly, before your post a few minutes ago, I hadn't heard anything about the Hawaiian shirt/boogaloo correlation. Now I'm going to have to consider my wardrobe before going out. I am the proud owner of a few very fine looking Hawaiian shirts.

Last edited:

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure it's just words, but if it develops into action where they burn and loot homes in the suburbs, it might possibly not work out as well as they anticipate in "certain areas".

And, thats why I don’t believe they’ll do it. Rioters, not protesters, are cowards. They attack only the defenseless.

I can assure you, if I’m watching a mob assemble outside my home, the first person that steps forward to throw a Molotov cocktail best have their affairs in order. I don’t think I’m a whole lot different than anyone else in that regard.

If this moves to the suburbs, we gonna have a lot worse problems than the covid.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't wear a Hawaiian shirt!

Honestly, is there not a more innocuous symbol than a Magnum PI shirt?

The BS that gets appropriated by far-whatever groups is a tad frustrating.

We all gonna have to go around neked soon to keep from offending anyone. Me neked is not what I’d really refer to as non offensive.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And, thats why I don’t believe they’ll do it. Rioters, not protesters, are cowards. They attack only the defenseless.

I can assure you, if I’m watching a mob assemble outside my home, the first person that steps forward to throw a Molotov cocktail best have their affairs in order. I don’t think I’m a whole lot different than anyone else in that regard.

If this moves to the suburbs, we gonna have a lot worse problems than the covid.
Most don't understand the suburbs. They think just rich folks moved out there to get away from some socio economic issues they didn't want to deal with.
That is entirely wrong, but it will not work out in their favor if they wish to follow that progress.
The protestors protest in their own neighborhoods because they can get away with it.
They can't outside of those communities.
I certainly feel this riot, not protest is going to do exactly what the media wants us to believe. This is a counter measure by the left to incite violence by bringing in outsiders.
I'm watching the OKC protest right now. 70% are white, not the outraged black community that we are led to believe are enraged from the George death.

Latest posts

Top Bottom