Rioters = Domestic Terrorist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get ready, BLM has a protest scheduled for Sunday Afternoon here in OKC.
If I were a business owner in any of these locations that are being rioted on, I would be on the roof with a rifle or shotgun to protect my property. Just like the Korean business owners during the Watts riot.

170427180813-01-la-riots-koreatown-trump-100-days-restricted-exlarge-169.jpg

170427180922-02-la-riots-koreatown-trump-100-days-exlarge-169.jpg

AP_9204300249.jpg

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I were a business owner in any of these locations that are being rioted on, I would be on the roof with a rifle or shotgun to protect my property. Just like the Korean business owners during the Watts riot.

AP_9204300249.jpg
The guy with the O/U and the smoke is my hero! He looks like he's already taken care of 20 of them, and just chilling in the breeze!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There were radical comments by the rioters today saying if they didn't get what they wanted they would be moving to the suburbs.
What is it they want by burning buildings and terrorizing people? Respect from their fellow humans?
They are acting like idiots and want respect for their rights while violating every right in the constitution?
What message is that?

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There were radical comments by the rioters today saying if they didn't get what they wanted they would be moving to the suburbs.
What is it they want by burning buildings and terrorizing people? Respect from their fellow humans?
They are acting like idiots and want respect for their rights while violating every right in the constitution?
What message is that?

Let em march into the suburbs. Reality checks happen fast. Minnesota is an outdoors state. Those boomsticks will be put to work. At this point, it will be a good political spin point for the rioters opposition.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People may think I'm crazy, but I'm seeing more and more things that make me thing Soros and his cash have a hand in some of this. I'm far from a tin foil hat kinda guy, but it's nuts right now. You're seeing some of these people with gov't level communication equipment, earpieces, etc. They're coming prepared with bricks, fireworks, and anything else they can find. The last protest/riots and much of the antifa crap that's gone down have been proven to have paid protesters. In Baltimore and DC, almost 70% of protesters arrested were not local to the area. There are some people already identified in MN protesting that were also in Washington recently protesting the G7 coming to DC. There have also been people on OAN, and some smaller new outlets giving interviews showing that they were offered $50 cash to protest. There's also video taken of Trump protests after his election where people were videotaped leaving protests, joining a large group of people at a particular address, and being handed money. I have no doubt that MANY of the people there are legitimately protesting, and have zero issues with those doing it in a non-violent way. Freedom of assembly, and the right to peacefully protest, is part of the foundation of our system. That being said, foul play is most certainly involved here by some. It does nothing to respect the memory of George Floyd, or to protest against the action of the LEO's involved in this particular incident. It only serves to cause chaos and divide people. It does make for great TV and meat on the bone for a political debate.

Edit: I do agree with TFF's earlier post. Move this nonsense to the suburbs and some of these folks will be in for a rude awakening.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People may think I'm crazy, but I'm seeing more and more things that make me thing Soros and his cash have a hand in some of this. I'm far from a tin foil hat kinda guy, but it's nuts right now. You're seeing some of these people with gov't level communication equipment, earpieces, etc. They're coming prepared with bricks, fireworks, and anything else they can find. The last protest/riots and much of the antifa crap that's gone down have been proven to have paid protesters. In Baltimore and DC, almost 70% of protesters arrested were not local to the area. There are some people already identified in MN protesting that have were also been in Washington recently protesting the G7 coming to DC. There have also been people on OAN, and some smaller new outlets giving interviews showing that they were offered $50 cash to protest. There's also video taken of Trump protests after his election where people were videotaped leaving protests, joining a large group of people at a particular address, and being handed money. I have no doubt that MANY of the people there are legitimately protesting, and have zero issues with those doing it in a non-violent way. Freedom of assembly, and the right to peacefully protest, is part of the foundation of our system. That being said, foul play is most certainly involved here by some. It does nothing to respect the memory of George Floyd, or to protest against the action of the LEO's involved in this particular incident. It only serves to cause chaos and divide people. It does make for great TV and meat on the bone for a political debate.
I commented about almost the very same thing in another thread. Activist are coming from other parts of the country to participate and a lot of them are white. G7 activist that riot at every meeting, etc.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What message is that?
You're way over their head Dennis, they only understand one thing. A nightstick upside the head.

These liberal utopias are reaping what they've sown for so many years. If a beating, followed by wrist ties, followed by jail and a court date would have been doled out from the jump, it would all be over by now. But no, they have to give them space to destroy... :screwy:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I commented about almost the very same thing in another thread. Activist are coming from other parts of the country to participate and a lot of them are white. G7 activist that riot at every meeting, etc.
It's a real thing sadly.

I had a conversation back in March with the guy who runs one of our parts warehouses at work. He's very much informed and opinionated - politically speaking. With all of the Epstein stuff we've seen and read about these past several months, it reminded me of a conversation we had back in 2015 during the presidential election. He was NOT a fan of Killary Clinton, and preceded to tell me the wildest story I ever heard at the time about a plane called the Lolita Express, private islands, inexplicable things happening to underage girls, dirt on politicians, etc. I thought there was no way in HELL that could've ever been true. Fast forward to where we are now. I actually brought it up to him in March and said, remember that conversation we had, about you telling me about Epstein, etc. I guess you weren't a crazy conspiracy theorist after all. He smiled....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom